We currently have the following job openings:
AlgoTrader’s product WIRESWARM provides an institutional-grade infrastructure and robust mission-critical gateway for trading and execution of crypto & digital assets. It enables banks, brokers, OTC desks and market makers to connect to and interact seamlessly with the world’s most liquid and regulated digital asset and cryptocurrency trading and execution venues. The institutional leader in digital asset trading and execution for banks is committed to grow its team in Singapore.
AlgoTrader is also the first fully-integrated algorithmic trading software solution for quantitative hedge funds. It allows automation of complex, quantitative trading strategies in Equity, Forex and Derivative markets. AlgoTrader provides everything a typical quantitative trading firm needs on a daily basis to run its operation and it is the very first and most advanced algorithmic trading software product to allow automated trading of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies.
Our head quarter is in Zurich, Switzerland. Also we have a company and sales office in New York, United States, another company in Singapore and a development team in Poland.
Senior Pre-Sales Engineer / Java Developer – Crypto & Digital Asset Trading Software for Banks
for Financial Institutions across Digital and Traditional Assets
We are looking for a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer / Java Developer based in the Zurich office. As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be part of the AlgoTrader sales team and support the sales process and deal flow. You will collaborate closely with the sales, consulting services, product development and technical support teams to ensure that proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address client needs. You will be reporting to the Head of Sales EMEA directly. You will also do support for EMEA based clients.
- Support the sales team with project inquiries
- Collaborate on the design of quantitative trading strategies for our prospects
- Collaborate on project estimations
- Perform presentations of our solutions AlgoTrader and WIRESWARM to our prospects
- Ensure technical support of sales staff and client trials
- Collaborate on the development of our product AlgoTrader
- Follow current industry trends and incorporate best practices into the solution
- Covering the EMEA support together with the global team
- MUST HAVE: Experience in the trading domain, banking or financial services, preferably with quantitative trading strategies based on Stocks, Forex, Futures, Options and/or Cryptocurrencies
- Degree in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science
- At least 3 years of hands-on professional experience in the Java enterprise environment
- Experience with agile and test driven development
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment
- MUST HAVE: Very good expertise in the Java SE/EE
- Very good expertise in software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Hibernate & FIX Protocol
- Good understanding of RDBMS and optionally Big Data
- Hands-on experience with Maven, Git, Jenkins & Nexus
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English